Ducati 77 Helmet
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Ducati 77 line, which takes its name from the year in which Giorgetto Giugiaro created the iconic logo for Ducati that appears on the apparel, is a contemporary reworking of the style of that time. The Ducati 77 helmet designed by Drudi Performance based on the Arai Renegade V is specific for use on naked bikes with an upright riding position. The outer shell is made of SFL fiber while the inner shell is made of EPS with differentiated density. The interior in antibacterial, washable fabric, the VAS visor with a wide field of vision, and a high-performance ventilation system combine to offer high levels of comfort and safety.
- SFL (Super Fibre Laminate). This is the basic Arai outer shell and is therefore sometimes referred to as ‘Standard Fibre’ although it actually is Super fibre. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Detachable, washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Wider visor for a perfect peripheral vision. The wider visor aperture gives better visibility on bends
- CE-approved thermoformed visor, scratchproof and anti fog
- VAS Visor (patented) with V-shield base plate, 5mm longer and 10mm wider than the previous model
- Spaces for speakers
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- The four front intake slots, combined with the four side exhaust slots create a highly effective internal air flow, make the helmet very comfortable. The key to this high performance are the side ducts that remove hot air from the inside, which are connected directly to the interior via high performance air channels.