Ducati D-Rider Helmet
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
This helmet is made by Arai for sporty riding. It features a minimal, yet unmistakably, Ducati design made by Drudi Performance. Two Super Fiber layers and an intermediate layer made with a special chemical fiber exclusive from Arai, to maximize protection and lightness. The patented inner shell is made of variable-density EPS whose compactness changes according to the position in order to further increase resistance. The visor offers the rider a wider field of vision thanks to the VAS (variable axis system) technology, in order to tackle every bend with the right angle. The Facial Contour System (FCS) technology makes the helmet easier to put on thanks to the elastic foam support in the cheeks that compresses and expands under minimum pressure, thus ensuring excellent stability and more comfort. Maximum practicality also thanks to semi-detachable and washable liners. A perfect mix of safety and riding comfort.
- ScLc (Super complex Laminate construction). 40% stronger than standard fibre glass in extension and bending resistance. Two layers of Super Fibre, one middle layer of special fibre. The middle layer consists of a very special material, a very strong and light chemical fibre exclusive to Arai
- Patented EPS inner shell with different densities characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Visor system with VAS technology (variable axis system) to give a wide field of vision when riding at any lean angle
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.