AGV K3 SV Helmet - Misano 2014
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
The K3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets.
Thanks to the use of FEM (Finite Element Analysis), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics. The modern aerodynamic design of the shell has the same characteristics as the most recent AGV models.
- HIR-TH (High Resistant ThermoPlastic Resin) outer shell. The K3 SV is available in XS to XXL sizes with two differing outer shell sizes.
- The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) was designed using CFD analysis and features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency. Two front air vents at the sides work with a new larger central vent to provide a constant flow of cool air inside the helmet. The rear extractors use ducts hollowed into the EPS to remove hot, moist air from inside the helmet.
- The new GT 2 visor has been treated as standard with special scratch resistant and anti-fog processes. It also offers 100% protection against UV rays. The new visor edge on this model offers a better seal and protection from draughts and noise. The visor also features a new micro-opening system which is easily operated from a button on the chin guard. The K-3 SV also comes with an anti-fog, scratch-resistant, tinted, internal sun visor that can be removed for cleaning and replacement without the use of tools.
- The inner liners can be removed and washed and are made from a sanitised Dry-Comfort fabric to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies. This fabric contributes to the rapid dispersal of dampness from the skin, the absorption of excess sweat and ensures the rider stays fresh even over long periods of time.
- The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal. The retention system has a Double-D ring and an anti-theft ring. The K3 SV comes ready for connection with the new SHARE communication platform.
- Shield Mechanism
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention System: Double D
- Inside Padding
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Shield Mechanism
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.