AGV K6 Helmet - Hyphen
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Versatility defines the K6. Suitable for every type of riding and all riding surfaces, it incorporates the best characteristics from the sport and touring worlds and is ideal for taking on any two-wheeled challenge, from leaning into the turns on winding roads to long-range trips, by way of everyday city rides. Its carbon and aramid fiber shell ensures the very best protective performance in its category and makes it the lightest full-face road helmet in the world. The aerodynamic shapes developed in the wind tunnel are optimized for ideal air penetration in any riding position, making this solution perfect for riders who want the freedom to select their own riding styles, without compromise. The premium interiors are waterproof and ventilated. They are designed so riders can cover infinite miles in total comfort with only the road ahead to focus on. The innovative air vents on the forehead and chinguard are designed for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves, which means the rider always has the right amount of ventilation. All the technology developed for MotoGP™ riders, in a helmet for all uses on the road.
- Carbon-aramid shell
- 4 shell sizes: XS-SM, MS, ML-LG, XL-2XL
- 5 density EPS in 4 sizes
- Collarbone safe profile
- 5 adjustable front vents
- 1 wide rear vent
- Shell shaped designed to reduce turbulence and optimized for all riding positions
- Ritmo and Shalimar fabric cheek pads
- Shalimar fabric head liner
- Abrasion and water resistance neck roll for extra durability
- 2Dry moisture wicking system
- Eyeglasses friendly fit
- Removable breath guard included
- K6 helmet specific 4mm thick, anti-scratch Pinlock-ready face shield (insert sold separately)
- Innovative shield pivot reduces size and weight
- Double-D chinstrap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.