BMW Akrapovic Rear Silencers - R18
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,349.29 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
- BMW Motorrad's extensive program of individual modifications for the BMW R 18 now receives sound support in the form of new Akrapovič rear silencers.
- They are 97 mm shorter than the two standard rear shocks
They are made of durable stainless steel, painted in matte black, and together with the silver end, which can be adjusted in 90 degrees, give the
rear part of the R 18 a distinctly sporty look.
- The stylized BMW brand symbol - the "propeller" located in the center of the tailpipe - acts as a finely crafted, high-quality detail and a special identification element.
- The biker's footwear in the area around the manifold connection is protected by single-screw-attached guards.
- With a total weight of 8.2 kg, the two Akrapovič rear shock absorbers are a total of 1 kg lighter than the standard version, which underlines their sporty character.
- The new rear mufflers have been carefully matched to the 1802cc 'Big Boxer' engine and the R 18 to deliver an exceptionally rich and powerful sound.
- These rear shock absorbers do not need to be entered in the vehicle documents, as they were homologated together with the entire motorcycle.
- The new Akrapovič rear shock absorbers and the BMW Motorrad Bobber Kit for the R 18 complement each other exceptionally well.
- The bobber-style BMW Motorrad Hommage single seat, flat rear mudguard and black license plate holder create an exceptionally short and sharp rear end, which is matched perfectly by the new rear mufflers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.