BMW EnduroGuard Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The multifunctional EnduroGuard glove with twin-chamber technology is truly unique, allowing riders to easily switch chambers when weather conditions change. The PROOF chamber is windproof and waterproof, with a lining for thermal insulation. The GRIP chamber features wafer-thin, abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather for a crease-free, tactile fit.
- Enduro gloves with twin-chamber technology, which allows riders to switch chambers when weather conditions change.
- PROOF upper chamber is breathable, waterproof and windproof thanks to GORE-TEX® 2-in-1 technology with a lightweight, insulating pique jersey lining
- GRIP lower chamber made of highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather (approx. 0.7 mm), unlined and perforated for maximum grip
- Back of hand: blend of soft cowhide leather and Schoeller Dynatec
- Highly abrasion-resistant ceraspace print on the knuckle protectors and ball of the hand
- Double-thickness leather on edge of hand
- Plastic protective shell over knuckles with shock-absorbing foam
- Lightweight foam on finger backs and back of the hand
- Touchscreen-compatible index finger and thumb tips
- Rubber wiper lip on left index finger
- Mid-length cuff with Velcro width adjustment
- Reflective material on the outside
- Special seams prevent pressure points on the fingers and palm of the han
- CE-certified according to DIN EN 13594
- 6-6½ – 12-12½