BMW EnduroGuard Women's Trousers
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Be prepared, whatever the weather. This professional enduro suit is the pinnacle of performance and practicality. The specially developed outer material made of Dynatec and Dynatec Stretch (with a partial ceraspace print) offers the highest levels of abrasion resistance. The three-layer laminate with BMW climate membrane offers perfect temperature regulation in this breathable, windproof and waterproof suit. A variety of ventilation zips and other clever details help create a bona fide ‘comfort zone’ for the rider.
- Highly abrasion-resistant outer material made of Dynatec and Dynatec Stretch (with a partial ceraspace print), developed by BMW in partnership with Schoeller Textil AG.
- Three-layer laminate with BMW climate membrane: windproof, waterproof and highly breathable NP2 protectors at back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (steplessly height-adjustable)
- Coccyx protector retrofittable
- Unparalleled all-round ventilation thanks to a variety of vents; double front zip serves as an air vent
- Mesh lining in jacket and trousers, plus 3D mesh lining in back; breathable and elastic
- Eight jacket pockets, seven of which are waterproof, men’s jacket with an additional chest pocket, three trouser pockets, incl. one key case
- Wide sleeves and trouser cuffs feature a windbreaker for optimum protection in inclement weather
- Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar
- Leather on insides of knees for a firm grip on the tank when you’re riding off-road
- Velcro fasteners and press studs offer adjustable widths
- Reflective print on jacket
- Connector zip: 40 cm (all-around)
- Comfort fit
- Jacket: Grey or Black
- Trousers: Black
- 34 – 48, 72 – 88 (long), 18 – 22 (short)
- 46 – 66, 98 – 118 (long), 24 – 32 (short)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.