BMW GS Carbon Evo Helmet - Xtreme
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
Modern safety technology meets sporty off-road looks: The GS Carbon Evo helmet is the first of its kind to feature the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). In a collision, the innovative system reduces the rotational movement of the head, helping to reduce the risk of injury to the brain.
- Sporty enduro helmet with perfect touring capability (two helmet-shell sizes)
- All-carbon helmet shell is 100 % carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic
- MIPS reduces rotational movement of the head in the event of a collision
- Sound attenuation and safety performance are on the highest level
- Multi-segmented expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Double visor, 3D curvature, anti-fogging inner visor; outer visor with scratch-resistant coating on inside and outside
- Aerodynamically optimised with spoiler and removable helmet peak
- Highly effective ventilation system
- Removable chin flap and dust filter for unobstructed flow of air when off-roading and riding on hot days
- Head and cheek pads washable and replaceable
- Neck bands to keep the helmet firmly in position on the rider's head
- Prepared for BMW Motorrad communication system
- Weight: approx. 1450 g (with peak and double visor)
- Tinted or silver- or blue-finish mirrored or orange sun visor optionally available
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.