BMW GS Competition Boots
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
No-compromises offroading capability: The GS Competition boot has everything a rider needs for adventuring far from ordinary surfaced roads. The sturdy build with polyurethane frame, adjustable shinbone plate and large plastic elements offers optimum protection for riding in extreme conditions.
Sturdy offroad/MX boot
- Uppers are wear-resistant microfibre with a polyurethane frame
- Breathable lining, foam-backed
- Adjustable shinbone plate, individually adaptable
- Heel reinforcement and inbuilt toe-cap made of polyurethane
- Oil- and fuel-resistant, extremely hard-wearing 2-component Michelin Hybrid MX treaded sole
- Outstanding protective functionality on account of the large all-round plastic elements
- No membrane
- Double flex-control mechanism for a firm stance on the pegs and to prevent twisting or spraining of the ankle joint
- Four adjustable ergonomic aluminium buckles (replaceable)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.