BMW M Pro Race Helmet - Circuit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,175.20 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
You can look at it in terms of ergonomics, aerodynamics or safety – in every instance the M Pro Race helmet is a byword for no-compromises safety on public roads and on closed racing tracks. The head pad can be adjusted to suit the wearer, the specially shaped bottom edge of the helmet shell minimises injuries to the collarbone. The spoiler underwent wind-tunnel testing to maximise the helmet's aero-performance.
- Integral helmet designed for use on the race track
- Secure and comfortable fit without pressure points
- Head pad has different sides to suit the prevailing ambient temperature or adapt to rider's preference
- Warm side: with Shalimar fabric for the wear comfort of softness and warmth
- Cool side: with Ritmo fabric for a snappy-tight fit
- Carbon/aramide/fibreglass shell in four different sizes
- Specially shaped bottom edge of the helmet shell minimises injuries to the collarbone
- Back of shell specially adapted for racing suits with sporty riding posture
- Spoiler maximises aero-performance and helmet stability even at high speeds
- Spoiler detaches from the helmet in the event of a fall
- Emergency Quick Release cheek pads for quick removal of the pads in the event of an accident
- Class-1 visor with 100 % Max Vision Pinlock (120)
- Anti-fogging technology for maximum field of vision in very sporty riding posture
- Visor locking system minimises accidental opening of the visor at maximum speed and in a crash scenario
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.