BMW ProTouring Boots
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
In spring or autumn, the ProTouring boot puts you on the safe side – always. Soft, hydrophobic cowhide leather, breathable GORE-TEX® for better ventilation and flex zones in the uppers make this touring boot reliable footwear for any weather. Particularly on long-distance rides, you’ll notice the difference in comfort provided by advanced ergonomic technology. And thanks to the range of adjustment options, the boot fits so well you’d never know all the built-in safety features were there.
- Professional-grade touring boot for year-round use
- Full-grain hydrophobic soft cowhide (approximately 2.0 mm thick)
- Large shin protector, with additional stiffening and foam padding
- Abrasion-resistant heel protector
- Reinforced in gear-shift area
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Soft velour lining around opening
- Washable, anatomically formed insole with antibacterial function
- Flex zones at heel and instep
- CE-certified according to DIN EN 13634
- 39 – 48
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.