BMW PureBoxer Jacket
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
We're not talking opposed cylinders. The PureBoxer Jacket is pure pugilist.
This blacked-out, back-alley-tough jacket is constructed of heavy horsehide, borrowing a page from the first (ever) motorcycle jackets that date back to the late 1920s. The classic, understated styling is broken up by copper-colored stitching and a BMW badge on the sleeve that is attached with two screws - as were badges on early BMW fuel tanks. The jacket ships with a selection of other badges that can be easily swapped to achieve a new look. Gusseted shoulders allow a comfortable reach with modern motorbike ergonomics. With the natural sheen of horsehide, the PureBoxer is nothing short of a knockout.
- Supple 1.2mm horsehide
- Vintage sheen
- Removable thermal lining
- Zippered cuff openings
- Buckle volume adjusters at waist
- Removable, changeable BMW emblem on left arm
- 3 outside pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- CE Level 1 NP-Flex shoulder and elbow protectors
- Pocket for optional NPL back protector (sold separately)
- 40cm jacket to pants connection zipper
- Standard and slim fits available