BMW PureBoxer Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
We're not talking opposed cylinders. The PureBoxer Jacket is pure pugilist.
This blacked-out, back-alley-tough jacket is constructed of heavy horsehide, borrowing a page from the first (ever) motorcycle jackets that date back to the late 1920s. The classic, understated styling is broken up by copper-colored stitching and a BMW badge on the sleeve that is attached with two screws - as were badges on early BMW fuel tanks. The jacket ships with a selection of other badges that can be easily swapped to achieve a new look. Gusseted shoulders allow a comfortable reach with modern motorbike ergonomics. With the natural sheen of horsehide, the PureBoxer is nothing short of a knockout.
- Supple 1.2mm horsehide
- Vintage sheen
- Removable thermal lining
- Zippered cuff openings
- Buckle volume adjusters at waist
- Removable, changeable BMW emblem on left arm
- 3 outside pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- CE Level 1 NP-Flex shoulder and elbow protectors
- Pocket for optional NPL back protector (sold separately)
- 40cm jacket to pants connection zipper
- Standard and slim fits available
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.