BMW PaceDry GTX Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
The Paceguard GTX glove with 2-chamber technology is uniquely multifunctional: you can switch between chambers to suit the prevailing weather conditions. The PROOF chamber for wet weather is breathable, waterproof and windproof and has a thermally insulating lining. The GRIP chamber has extra-thin and tear-resistant kangaroo leather for excellent tactile feedback.
- Enduro glove with 2-chamber system, the wearer can switch chambers to suit the weather
- The PROOF top chamber is windproof and waterproof and also breathable with GORE-TEX® gloves + GORE 2-in-1 technology, with light, thermally insulating piqué jersey lining
- The GRIP bottom chamber is made of highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather (approx. 0.7 mm thick), unlined and perforated for optimum grip and tactile feedback
- Upper hand: Material mix made of soft cowhide and schoeller-dynatec®
- Highly abrasion-resistant ceraspace print on knuckle shell and on the ball of the hand
- Two layers of leather at the edge of the hand
- Plastic hard shell knuckle protector with impact-absorbing foam padding
- Lightweight foam on upper side of finger and hand
- Tip of index finger and thumb suitable for touchscreen operation
- Rubber wiper lip on left index finger
- Medium-length cuff with hook and loop fastener for adjustment at wrist
- Reflective material on the outer side
- Special seams at fingers and palm, no pressure points
- CE certified to DIN EN 13594
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.