Dainese 4-Stroke 2 Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Four strokes or two. Thermoplastic resin or stainless steel. Whichever your preference, the Dainese 4 Stroke 2 Gloves have you covered with a paddock's worth of style and features. The goatskin construction gives a premium balance of durability and control feel. Inserts at the back of hand and knuckles are constructed of stainless steel. Polyurethane hard sliders at the wrist, palm and fourth finger are ready for action. For a short cuff glove, the 4 Stroke 2 Gloves deliver big.
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather
- Stainless steel knuckle and back of hand inserts, set over thermoplastic resin
- DCP system and hard slider on fourth finger
- Perforated back
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- Micro-elastic elasticated stretch panels
- Pre-curved fingers
- Ergonomic tightening strap
- Impact absorbing soft inserts
- Thermoplastic polyurethane palm and the cuff sliders
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin at the joints of the fingers
- Added leather reinforcement at the palm and side of hand
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 standard