Dainese Air Frame D1 Lady Textile Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Mesh riding jacket perfection. The Dainese Air Frame D1 Jacket incorporates all the necessary features for a performance summer riding jacket, but with the fit and finish that only Dainese can provide. Monstrous areas of mesh punctuate the QuickDry Fabric chassis for maximum airflow when the weather gets unbearable. Composite protectors are standard in the sleeves and there is a pocket for an optional back protector as well (sold separately). A practical windproof liner can be installed for those chilly morning rides and pulled back out quickly when you know the day is going to heat up. Thoughtful attention to detail such as the Anti-Floating Sleeve System and soft inserts at the wrists and neck where the jacket comes into contact with the rider’s skin reflect Dainese’s experience and expertise, attesting to the quality and value of the Dainese Air Frame D1 Jacket.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
- Pocket for optional G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- QuickDry fabric
- Mesh fabric inserts
- Neck, waist and wrist adjustments
- Anti-floating sleeve adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Elastic and soft inserts on wrists
- Soft insert on neck
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized fabric
- Perforated fabric
- Removable windproof liner
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- 1 inner pocket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.