Dainese Antartica GTX Pants
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Antarctica Gore-Tex Pants are designed to take on extreme weather while providing motorcycle specific protection. Nylon 6.6 abrasion resistant fabric and Trixior D-Tec Engineered textile make up the heavy duty shell for superior abrasion resistance. A Gore-Tex waterproof membrane is laminated directly to the shell for breathable protection from the elements. Direct to body vents at the thighs provide ventilation when the weather breaks. A removable goose down layer holds in body heat so you can ride into lower temperatures while staying warm. CE rated hip and knee armor absorb impact energy.
The Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex Pants allow you to explore undiscovered territories. The missing C really stands for "Circumnavigate Canadian conifer copses in comfort and certainty with the Dainese Antartica Gore-Tex Pants."
- TRIXIOR reflective thread
- Removable Pro-Armor hip protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Removable composite knee protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Nylon 6.6 high abrasion-resistant fabric
- TRIXIOR D-TEC Engineered Textile on high impacts areas
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- 2 direct-to-the-body zippered vents on thighs
- Removable inner goose down layer 700 fill power
- Laminated Gore-Tex membrane waterproof 45,000mm
- 2 external pockets
- Suspender kit included
- Calf zipper
- Neoprene calf closure
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pants
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.