Dainese Assen Lady Leather Pants
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Combining lightweight, high mobility and a comfy sport fit with certified protection, these pants are engineered for great road riding. Tough Charge leather with perforated cooling zones (perforated versions only) integrates with S1 elasticated fabric panels and inserts for great performance support, plus hip adjusters, calf zips and dedicated men's and women's versions for a closer fit. The multiple safety features include leather knee patches designed for Pista sliders and pockets for hip protectors. Let the rider decide.
- Charge cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Pants certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Pro-Shape hips pocket
- Calf zip
- Elasticated inserts
- Hips adjustment
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Temperature Adjustment
- TF: TechFrame internal liner
- Leather patch on knees
- Ready for interchangeable knee slider (1876166 Pista knee slider)
- Reflective inserts
- 1.98 kg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.