Dainese Axial D1 Boots
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Axial D1 Boots were purpose built for track performance. Top racers attack international tracks with these bad boys protecting their feet. New Velcro design makes sure these "in-boots" stay securely fastened to the lower portion of Dainese track pants or track suits with the corresponding Velcro. The latest iteration of the Axial D1 uses a redesigned shift guard for even better control and feedback from each shift. The D-Axial system protects your ankle from twisting, impacts and intrusion of foreign objects. Heavy duty D-Stone fabric resists abrasion, breaking and tearing for the ultimate track day boot.
- Certified boots to CE - Cat. II - EN 13634 Standard
- D-Axial system in carbon and aramid fiber
- Metal inserts
- Nylon heel
- Reinforced nylon toe
- Replaceable magnesium slider
- TPU rear inner insert
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- D-Stone fabric
- Split cowhide leather inserts
- Microfiber upper
- Double jersey airgap liner
- Zipper closure at the back
- Elasticated inserts
- Speed lacing system
- Suit to boot fastening system
- Gear shifter guard
- Rubber sole with differentiated design
- Setscrew wrench included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.