Dainese Bora Air Textile Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Bora Air Jacket borrows its name from the dense cold katabatic wind that falls down mountain slopes. Didn't mean to bore-a ya. But that quickly descending wind relates to how the Dainese Bora Air Jacket allows air to flow, perfect for riding in warmer climates. Fresh edgy styling set the jacket apart from more traditional Dainese design. CE level 1 rated Pro-Armor at the elbows and shoulders take on any impacts. Pockets at the chest and back allow you to insert armor upgrades to complete the protection. Heavy duty mesh fabric flows air while still holding up to abrasion.
- Removable Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Pocket for optional Pro-Armor Double Chest Protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- High tenacity mesh fabric
- Mesh liner
- Sport-cut collar
- Waist and wrist adjustment
- 2 outer pockets
- Integrated Speed Demon logo reflective insert
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.