Dainese Carbon 3 Long Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Carbon 3 Gloves are a full gauntlet riding glove that balances everyday street comfort with features and design from the racetrack. As the name implies, a prominent carbon fiber knuckle guard across the back of the hand anchors the look. Leather reinforced impact zones, distortion control on the fourth finger and polyurethane sliders bring top tier safety tech to a glove that is tuned ergonomically for the street. When the road beckons, the Carbon 3 Gloves deliver.
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather
- Sheep skin leather at palm for added tactile feel
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- Carbon fiber over knuckles
- DCP system at fourth finger
- Single leather panel reinforces side of the hand to palm
- Polyurethane slider on the palm and joints of the fingers
- Dainese branding on wrist closure
- Impact-absorbing soft inserts
- Elasticated insert on thumb and fingers
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- Pre-curved fingers
- Thermoplastic resin slider on fourth finger
- Perforation at fourchettes
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 Standard Category II Level 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.