Dainese Carbon 3 Short Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Carbon 3 Short Gloves are short cuff gloves that pack many of the same highlights as their track-style, full length siblings. As the name implies, a prominent carbon fiber knuckle guard gives the Carbon 3s a street-hardened demeanor. Leather reinforced impact zones, distortion control on the fourth finger and polyurethane sliders stealthily balance the function of this pair of gloves. Regardless of what you're riding, the Carbon 3 Short Gloves look perfectly in place gripping apes or finessing clip-ons.
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather
- Combination sheep skin and Amica suede palm for added tactile feel
- Mesh panels at back of hand for added airflow
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- Carbon fiber knuckle insert
- Neoprene cuff
- DCP system at fourth finger
- Single leather panel reinforces side of the hand to palm
- Polyurethane slider on the palm and joints of the fingers
- Impact-absorbing soft inserts
- Elasticated insert on thumb and fingers
- Pre-curved fingers
- Thermoplastic resin slider on fourth finger
- Perforation at fourchettes
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 Standard Category II Level 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.