Dainese Combat Pants
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Combat Pants are a technical motorcycle garment that combines Dainese safety with the comfort and fit of casual pants. They are made with innovative Armalith yarn: A soft but extremely abrasion and tear resistant composition of cotton, Lycra and Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fiber. This heightened protection comes in a single-layer fabric with no additional layers and has the same consistency and fit as normal denim. Adjustable protectors safeguard the knees, while integrated Pro Shape 2.0 soft protectors are featured at the hips.
- Removable and adjustable knee protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
- Removable Pro-Shape 2.0 hip soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- ARMALITH single layer
- Internal reinforcements with Aramid fiber
- Cuff regulation with elasticated construction
- Regular fit
- 2 easy to access welt pockets on front
- 2 pockets on the back
- Belt loops
- Cargo pockets on the side
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and safety
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.