Dainese Drake Air D-Dry® Pants
Available In Store: 2
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
For those looking for a sporty pant that is great for summer riding but can also be used in case of rain, Dainese offers the Drake Air D-Dry®, which has huge mesh inserts for hot weather but also a removable, breathable, waterproof liner. Construction is of D-Synth 350 fabric with Microelastic inserts, and EN-certified protection is standard (composite at the knees, Pro-Shape at the hips).
- D-Synth 350 fabric
- Mesh fabric inserts
- Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Calf zip
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Waist adjustment
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized® fabric
- Perforated fabric
- Removable liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane
- 2 pockets on front
- Reflective inserts
- 1.28 kg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.