Dainese Dyno Pro D1 Shoes
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
These hi-tech shoes are ideal for sports use. The Dyno Pro D1 shoes include protective features that have earned them general CE – Cat. II certification. The features are high grip TPU inserts, a replaceable magnesium slider, and an anti-wear guard. Reinforced nylon protects the toe and inner shell, while a special air channeling system takes care of temperature adjustment. As for comfort, these shoes feature a rapid fastening system, cowhide inserts, and an air gap lining in double jersey.
- Gear shifter guard
- High grip TPU inserts
- Soft inserts
- Reflective inserts
- Rubber sole
- Setscrew wrench supplied
- Flexible joints for extra walking comfort
- Speed lacing system
- Upper in microfiber
- Cowhide leather inserts
- TPU heel counter
- Shoes certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Reinforced nylon toe
- Protective nylon inner hull
- Magnesium inserts on the outer side and heel
- Shock absorption insert on the heel with controlled deformation insert
- Replaceable magnesium slider (sold separately)
- Double jersey airgap liner
- Air canalization system
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.