Dainese Intrepida Perforated Leather Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Dainese continues to improve motorcycle protective apparel with the Dainese Intrepida Perforated Leather Jacket. The exclusive Arrow XF fabric makes up the framework of the jacket. This proprietary material allows for more simplistic design since there's less stitching from foregoing air vents or inner linings. Leather reinforces the elbows, shoulder and back for even more abrasion resistance. Small perforations on the leather further improve breathability and ventilation. CE rated armor cover the elbows and shoulders with a pocket to add a back protector. Aluminum shoulder plates complete the sporty look and complement the athletic fit.
- Perforated full grain cowhide leather construction
- Arrow XF Hyper Resistant Extend Fabric inserts
- D-Tec engineered stretch panels
- Breathable, abrasion resistant Superfabric
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- YKK Vislon zippers
- Dedicated inner ARROW XF construction removes need for a liner
- Jacket-pants connection loop
- Lengthened back
- Adjustable waist and wrist closure
- Composite elbow and shoulder protectors certified to EN 1621.1
- Floating sport shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plates
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector (Pro-Armor, Wave, Pro-Speed)
- Meets prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket certification
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.