Dainese Laguna Seca 3 Lady D-Dry Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Laguna Seca 3 D-Dry Jacket is a sporty, yet subdued jacket with classic lines. The demon logo on the chest makes the latest iteration of the Laguna Seca D-Dry Jacket unmistakably Dainese. Heavy duty Cordura fabric resists abrasion. D-Dry waterproofing keeps out rain while still allowing the jacket to breathe. Zippered air inlets on the sleeves with an outlet vent on the back help moderate your body temperature. A removable thermal liner holds in heat when you need extra insulation. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders keep you protected from impacts in the event of a crash.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Cordura fabric
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Air inlets on sleeves and back
- Removable thermal liner
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Neck, waist and wrist adjustment
- 1 inner pocket
- 1 inner pocket in thermal liner
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.