Dainese Milano D-Dry Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Creativity and design from the fashion capital combine with the highest Dainese standards of comfort and protection, making urban travel accessible year round and in any condition, without having to sacrifice style and elegance. The waterproof and flexible laminated membrane is made from innovative D-DRY XT, a sure bet on rainy days. The thermal base lining, which can also be worn separately, makes this jacket ideal for tackling city streets even in the coldest periods. The 3/4 length, detachable collar, and removable hood make it versatile and suitable for any situation, even when off the bike. The soft Pro-Armor protectors on the elbows and shoulders guarantee a comfortable fit and safety.
- Removable and adjustable hood
- Laminated D-Dry XT Waterproof Membrane
- Removable inner warm collar
- Removable thermal liner
- Removable Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- 1 inner waterproof pocket
- 2 pockets on removable liner
- 4 pockets on front
- Ear phone support
- Pocket for documents on sleeve
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Smartphone waterproof pocket
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.