Dainese P. Tempest D-Dry® Pants
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
Touring pants made from resistant Duratex, Tempest D-dry® fabric designed for motorbike tourers looking for pants that can deal with all sorts of weather.
Their breathable, waterproof D-Dry® membrane and a water-repellent treatment of the outer fabric as well as a system that drains water away from the bottoms of the legs make these pants ideal whatever the weather.
A fully removable hermal lining and ventilation at the thighs provide superb temperature control that is indispensable for motorbike touring. A women's version is also available.
- Duratex fabric
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Calf zip
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on thighs
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment
- Removable thermal liner
- Water outflow system at ankle
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- 1.46 kg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.