Dainese Racing 3 D-Air Perforated Leather Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Racing 3 D-Air Perforated Jacket is the upper echelon on racing jackets. The Racing 3 D-Air Perforated jacket is constructed on high quality Tutu cowhide leather with additional perforated panels for maximum airflow. The S1 stretch panels give the rider freedom of movement.
Dainese's D-Air Road collection includes a Pro-Armor back protector that houses the D-Air unit. The CE rated Pro-Armor molds to the body to provide protection and comfort. When Internal sensors and a GPS signal read factors inherent in a crash, an air bag inflates to protect the chest and neck.
The Dainese Racing 3 Jacket requires registration with Dainese. Due to the technical nature of the D-Air System, special care and maintenance is required. For example, the system must be overhauled every 5 years and air bag battery charged every 2 months. If the air bag is deployed, the jacket must be sent to Dainese for inspection and to reset the air bag. Owners of the jacket are responsible for any costs associated. Please read the User Manual in detail and let us know if you have any additional questions.
- Triggering algorithm and diagnostics managed by dedicated firmware
- Three accelerometers
- Three gyroscopes
- 4 Gigabyte internal memory
- LED user interface on right forearm
- Lithium polymer battery with approximately 8 hours of use when fully charged
- Dainese-patented 3D structure airbag
- High-pressure airbag with volume of 4 liters
- "Cold" technology gas generator
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on elbows
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on shoulders
- Thermoformed small shoulders with interchangeable aluminum plates
Ergonomics And Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Perforated panels
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 outer pockets on front
- Reflective inserts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.