Dainese Sauris 2 D-Dry Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
One does not simply walk into Mordor. There are Orcs and ancient demons to contend with. The all seeing eye of Sauris is also a thing. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh. You're familiar with it, a great eye lidless and wreathed in flame. Anyway, traveling to Mordor to destroy the ring is quite a journey, especially when you get a bit of rain. It's not always convenient to pull over on the side of the road to zip and snap in an internal waterproof liner. Ain't nobody got time for that! The Sauris 2 D-Dry Jacket foregoes snaps and zippers on the inside of the armored mesh jacket in lieu of a simpler waterproof overjacket that slips over the protective motorcycle jacket. Cordura and D-Stone fabric make up the overall structure of the jacket and strategically placed mesh provides the air flow. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders soak up any impact energy.
Fly you fools!
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional Double Chest protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- 70% highly ventilated mesh
- 20,000mm waterproof and windproof D-Dry overjacket
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Wrists strap adjustments
- Waterproof D-Dry laminated overjacket
- High tenacity mesh structure
- 2 outer pockets
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- Reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.