Dainese Solarys Textile Pants
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The world's first ventilated jacket to offer total protection from abrasion was designed for extreme adventures in the hottest lands on the planet. Ventilated, protective, and tough, this jacket makes any kind of motorcycle exploration possible in sweltering weather. The Solarys Tex jacket is made from Trixivent, the Dainese stretch hyperfabric, which is highly ventilated and ultraresistant to abrasion. Trixivent gives you total freedom to experience the most difficult conditions comfortably, even when off-road. The Level 2 approved elbow and shoulder protectors and the integrated Pro-Armor back protector guarantee the highest Dainese safety standards. The Solarys Tex Trixivent pants complete the Solarys outfit.
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 2 outer pockets on front
- pocket for G1 or G2 back protector
- pockets for 2 pieces Pro-Armor chest protector
- motorbike protective jacket EN17092
- elasticated inserts
- neck adjustment
- sleeves adjustment
- waist and wrists adjustment
- Trixivent (the D-Tec Engineered HyperMesh)
- Pro-Armor back protector
- composite protectors (EN 1621.1, Lev.2 standard) on elbows and shoulders
- 95 % ventilated Surface
- massive ventilation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.