Dainese Tempest 3 Lady D-Dry Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Tempest 3 D-Dry Jacket is ready for inclement weather with its breathable D-Dry waterproof membrane baked directly into the shell of the jacket. A destination liner can zip into the jacket or be worn standalone to keep you warm and cozy off the bike.
Chest venting goes directly to the membrane to preserve waterproofing which means the jacket may be a bit stifling in the warmer months. Multiple adjustments at the neck, wrist, waist and bicep help adjust fit. CE level 2 rated armor at the elbows and shoulders protect against impacts. Back protection is not included, but the jacket is ready to accept a G1 or G2 Dainese back protector.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.2 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.2 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- 2 inlet zippered vents on sleeves
- 2 inlet zippered vents on chest
- 2 extraction zippered vents on back
- Removable 130g thermal jacket can be used separately
- Neck strap adjustment
- Wrist strap adjustments
- Waist adjustment
- Sleeve adjustment
- 2-in-1 removable inner thermal jacket
- 2 outer pockets
- 2 inner waterproof pockets
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- Rubberized buttons
- Front flap fastener
- Reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.