Dainese Tempest 3 Lady D-Dry Pants
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Tempest 3 D-Dry Pants keep you warm and dry for when the weather is cold and wet. CE level 2 armor protects your knees and a hip pocket is ready to take optional hip armor (sold separately). The third generation of the Tempest D-Dry pants now uses D-Stone fabric for abrasion resistance. A removable thermal layer holds in heat and can be removed if the weather permits. Air vents on thighs direct air to the D-Dry membrane so the pants are better suited for cooler rides.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Lev 2 Standard on knees
- Pocket for optional hip protectors (sold separately)
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000mm
- Air vents on thighs
- Removable thermal layer
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Calf zippers
- Waist adjustment
- 2 outer pockets
- Compatible with Dainese Suspenders Kit (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.