Dainese Tonale D-Dry Pants
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Tonale D-Dry Pants use heavy duty textile backed by a proprietary D-Dry XT membrane for waterproofing that breathes. D-Stone fabric at key areas provide extra abrasion resistance with CE rated armor at the knees dissipating impact energy. Vents on the thighs pass through the waterproof membrane to deliver cool air directly to your body. The Dainese Tonale D-Dry Pants are versatile for different weather conditions and protective for use on a motorcycle.
- Calf zip
- D-Dry XT Extend Fabric
- Elasticated fabric
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- 2 outer pockets
- Laminated D-Dry XT Extend Technology
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on thighs
- Laminated D-Dry XT Membrane Waterproof 20.000mm
- Removable thermal liner
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.