Dainese Tonale Lady D-Dry Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese Tonale D-Dry Jacket uses a proprietary waterproof membrane laminated to robust textile to keep you dry and protected. It's the ideal configuration to travel through the Tonale Pass late in the season. A removable thermal liner holds in heat and can also be used as a destination layer so you can keep warm without the bulky shell. Stretch fabric at key areas provides freedom of movement. CE rated elbow and shoulder armor are included with the option to add chest and back armor (both sold separately). D-Stone fabric reinforces the high impact areas at the elbows and shoulders for extra protection. Direct to body chest vents provide airflow right to your torso for some relief during warm weather rides.
- D-Dry XT Extend Fabric
- Elasticated fabric
- Neck, Waist and Wrists adjustments
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 2 in 1 - Removable inner thermal jacket
- 3 front outer pockets (2 waterproof)
- Laminated D-Dry XT Extend Technology
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Pocket for Pro-armor chest 2 pcs
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on chest
- Extraction direct-to-the-body vents zip on back
- Laminated D-Dry XT Membrane Waterproof 20.000mm
- Removable thermal liner
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.