Dainese Torque 3 Out Boots
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Torque 3 Out Boots are a lightweight riding boot ready for the road or track. Dainese's D-Axial ankle protection system limits the rotation of the ankle - keeping your joints within biometrically safe parameters in the event of an unplanned dismount. A reinforced hull and hard sliders help to dissipate impact loads and protect smaller foot bones. The D-Stone material used for the upper is highly resistant to abrasion and conceals an inner speed lacing system and a three-dimensional mesh liner. Torque 3 Out Boots are CE Level 2 certified and promise a secure, communicative ride. The Torque 3 Boots are as comfortable carving an apex as they are hustling tank to tank on the interstate.
- D-Stone main construction
- Standard D-Axial ankle protection system
- Replaceable magnesium sliders on the outer toe and heel
- Internal speed lacing system
- Nylon outer heel slider
- Protective nylon inner hull and toe reinforcement
- Gear shifter guard at toe
- High grip TPU inserts for improved bike feel
- Setscrew wrench included
- Zippered closure at back
- Double jersey air gap liner
- Meets CE - Cat. II - EN 13634 boot certification