Dainese Vicenza GTX Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The name takes inspiration from the elegant, glorious city in the Veneto region where Dainese was founded. Technology that can tackle any weather condition, style, and comfort make riding city streets a pleasure everyday. Its laminated and breathable GORE-TEX® outer shell protects from rain and weather conditions that challenge urban two-wheel riding. The removable thermal base lining makes this garment suitable for every season. The certified removable rigid protectors on the elbows and shoulders and the option of integrating the G1 and G2 back protectors guarantee the highest Dainese safety standards. Meticulous details such as an adjustable collar, waterproof pockets, and a sleeve pocket are the finishing touches on a garment that perfectly blends design, function, and protection.
- 1 inner waterproof pocket
- 1 large front pocket
- 2 waterproof pockets
- Pocket for documents on sleeve
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Reflective inserts
- Smartphone waterproof pocket
- Waist and hood adjustment with coulisse
- Wrists adjustment
- Zipper for neck comfort expansion
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Fixed Hood with fastening reflective band when not in use
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Laminated GORE-TEX® membrane waterproof 45.000mm
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized® fabric
- Removable Thermore® Classic 130 gr. thermal padding
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.