Dainese VR46 Pole Position Leather Jacket
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Dainese VR46 Pole Position Jacket incorporates all the necessary features for a performance riding jacket, but with the fit and finish that only Dainese can provide. Composite protectors are standard in the sleeves and there is a pocket for an optional back protector as well (sold separately). A practical windproof liner can be installed for those chilly morning rides and pulled back out quickly when you know the day is going to heat up. Thoughtful attention to detail such as the Anti-Floating Sleeve System and soft inserts at the wrists and neck where the jacket comes into contact with the rider’s skin reflect Dainese’s experience and expertise, attesting to the quality and value of the Dainese VR46 Pole Position Jacket.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
- Pocket for Double Chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately)
Ergonomics And Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Neck, waist and wrist adjustments
- Anti-floating sleeve adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Elastic and soft inserts on wrists
- Soft insert on neck
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- 1 inner pocket