Dainese Wave D1 Air Back Protector
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Dainese WAVE D1 AIR motorcycle back protector. Certified back protector (EN 1621.2/2014 level 2), light, ergonomic and ventilated, adjustable straps.
- The capacity to disperse the energy from an impact is the main characteristic of a protector. The force absorbed is not transmitted to the body of the rider.
- The level of ventilation of a back protector determines its comfort and, consequently, a rider's confidence, particularly on the hottest of days.
- A lightweight protector can be more comfortably worn and over a longer period of time, without affecting your riding or movement in the saddle.
- Fit and integration with the jacket or leathers are essential characteristics in order to allow as much freedom of movement as possible.
- A large back protector coverage area means greater protection. It is essential to choose the right balance between coverage and freedom of movement.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.