Dainese X-Ride Gloves
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Dainese X-Ride leather gloves use Ergo-Tek knuckle protection technology which was created by mapping those areas of MotoGP riders gloves most susceptible to impact. The result is a glove that combines maximum protection, thanks to its nylon-carbon plates, with significant freedom of movement. The pinky finger is one of the most sensitive and fragile parts in an impact. It is protected with a special thermoplastic plate which limits any damage owing to friction against the asphalt or other surfaces. The integrated DCP system also protects it against any twisting. For maximum comfort regardless of hand movement, large stretch areas are inserted on the back, upper fingers and thumb. The goatskin used to create X-Ride offers excellent abrasion resistance, maximum softness and flexibility. Smart Touch technology inserts on the fingers allow for the use of a smartphone, GPS or other touchscreen system with no need to remove the glove.
- DCP system on little finger
- Ergo-Tek knuckles
- Reinforced palm
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Goatskin Leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Pre-curved finger
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elastic insert on external thumb
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Smart touch technology
- Soft inserts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.