Ducati Aqua Rain Jacket
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
Top technical features and performance match with the iconic design of this waterproof jacket designed exclusively for Ducati by Aldo Drudi based on specific briefs from Ducati test riders in Borgo Panigale. Made of PVC-free polyester and polyamide, these two materials prevent the color from fading and allow to retain the original look in time. Absolutely waterproof, equal to 10,000 water columns, optimized by inner heat-sealed seams, with double front closure with Acqua-stop technology and a large waterproof outer pocket, applied on the chest with an advanced technique. A lightweight item, resistant and extremely practical, easy to wear and easy to pack in the relevant pouch. Volume adjustment on the arms and sides and the double front closure maximize comfort. With reflex prints and available in the black/white and HV yellow/black color themes, it adapts to the look of every rider, without giving up the iconic Ducati style, even in the most challenging weather conditions.
- Use of two different types of material (polyester and polyamide) to prevent dye migration.
- PVC FREE fabric in 190 g/m2 polyamide, 10,000 mm waterproof column.
- PVC FREE fabric in 140 g/m2 polyester, 10,000 mm waterproof column
- PVC FREE fabric in 210 g/m2 polyester, 10,000 mm waterproof column, high visibility certified
- 100% waterproof
- Width adjustable sleeves, waist and cuffs
- Large external waterproof pocket on the chest
- Double front closure with water-stop protection
- Furnished with a convenient pouch for carrying it while riding
- The jacket can be easily folded and stored in its dedicated pouch
- Reflex prints
- Front pocket applied using an advanced gluing technique
- All the internal seams are heat taped to ensure waterproofness
- YKK Vislon® zipper at the front
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.