Ducati Atacama C2 Trousers
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Turn every trip into a unique experience with the exclusive all-season trousers designed by Aldo Drudi and produced by Spidi with the precious support of the Ducati test riders. 3 modular and detachable layers, with a thermal lining and H2Out® membrane, for maximum thermal comfort in all conditions. The vents, fit adjusters and stretch fabric inserts make this garment even more comfortable and practical to wear. High-performance protectors, CE certified, to face every curve in complete safety. Pair them with the matching jacket to create an adventure-inspired total look and the perfect combination of performance, style and safety.
- Reinforcements in 100% polyamide 340 g/m2 fabric
- 100% polyester twill 280g/m2 fabric
- Polyester mesh lining
- Removable thermal lining
- H2Out® detachable membrane: waterproof, breathable, and windbreaking. Dual-layer laminated and heat-welded (water column 20,000 mm, vapor/transpiration permeability 800 g/m2 for 24h)
- 100% waterproof
- 100% ventilated
- Adjustable back width
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Elasticized fabric inserts on crotch for improved movement
- Adjustable vents on thighs
- 3 outer pockets
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- Military-type metal pant hook
- The diameter of the pant leg makes it possible to wear motocross boots
- Reflex prints
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.