Ducati Black Steel Helmet
Contemporary, sophisticated design created by Drudi Performance on Arai helmets, specifically designed for the upright riding position of naked bikes - Shell made from sturdy, lightweight super fiber, available in 3 sizes (ECE) - Patented EPS inner shell with different densities characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position - Visor system with VAS technology (variable axis system) to give a wide field of vision when riding at any lean angle - Detachable and washable interior - High-performance ventilation system allows a flow rate of about 14 liters of air per minute inside the shell.
- SFL (Super Fibre Laminate). This is the basic Arai outer shell and is therefore sometimes referred to as ‘Standard Fibre’ although it actually is Super fibre. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Detachable, washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Wider visor for a perfect peripheral vision. The wider visor aperture gives better visibility on bends
- CE-approved thermoformed visor, scratchproof and anti fog
- VAS Visor (patented) with V-shield base plate, 5mm longer and 10mm wider than the previous model
- Spaces for speakers
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- The four front intake slots, combined with the four side exhaust slots create a highly effective internal air flow, make the helmet very comfortable. The key to this high performance are the side ducts that remove hot air from the inside, which are connected directly to the interior via high performance air channels.