Ducati Breeze Women's Fabric Jacket
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
The Breeze jacket, designed by Aldo Drudi exclusively for Ducati, is a garment that combines contemporary construction with a classic design. Available in both men's and women's versions, it is inspired by the brand that between 1954 and 1968 was used by the ""Meccanica"" business division that followed motorcycle production. The jacket, which includes a pocket for the Warrior back protector (sold separately), is equipped with removable and certified shoulder and elbow protectors and a water-resistant and windproof lining. Simply perfect for summer excursions thanks to the mesh fabric.
- Structured polyester fabric wholly holed
- Detachable, breathable and windbreaker Windout membrane
- Polyester mesh lining
- 100% ventilated
- Adjustable waist fastening
- 2 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket
- Lining with Windout membrane with dovetail stitching to prevent water infiltration
- Jacket-to-trousers connection loop
- Fits Warrior back guard (sold separately, item 981027003 and 981129523)
- Removable Warrior Lite protectors, certified according to regulation EN 1621.1 Lv. 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.