Ducati City C2 Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The City C2 leather gloves have been designed for urban riding in hot weather conditions. CE certified, ventilated and with an ergonomic cut, they are made with calfskin and goatskin leather paired with 3D high-resistant mesh. The City C2 gloves feature reinforcements in Clarino® leather, an internal mesh for wet management, polyurethane protections on the knuckles and shock absorber inserts on the back, the fingers, the palm and the ulna bone. Only available in black.
- Polyamide, Spandex and Flextenax 3D mesh (elasticised, high-tenacity polyamide)
- Clarino® suede inserts along small finger line (0.7 mm thick)
- Sheep goat skin (thickness 0,7 mm)
- Interior Polyester mesh to dispel sweat
- 100% ventilated
- Elasticized joints on the index and the middle fingers
- Knuckle protector with ventilation
- Wrist strap
- Shock Absorber material on back, finger knuckles, ulna end, wrist (0.5 mm thick)
- Knuckle protector made of PU
- PPE certified according to legislation Pr-EN 13594/2012 cat. II Level 1