Ducati Company C2 Perforated Leather Jacket
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. See policy section for more details.
The Company C2 jacket is produced in collaboration with Dainese, in comfortable and resistant New Nappalan cowhide, and is available in men's and women's version in two colors and also in perforated version. Completely CE certified, the Company 2 is suitable for use with a G1 (women) or G2 (men) back protector. It has a zip for fastening to trousers, and is equipped with composite protectors on the shoulders and elbows for increased energy absorption in case of impact. The Ducati brand stands out thanks to a patch over the heart and laser-cut lettering and stitching on the back.
- S1 fabric
- New Nappalan cowhide
- Tech Frame fixed lining
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Elasticized fabric inserts on arms and armhole
- 2 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket
- Jacket-to trousers zipper
- Localised perforation
- In thermoformed composite material, pursuant to EN 1621.1
- Fits G2 Wave back guard (sold separately, item 981011410) or fits G2 Manis back guard (sold separately, item 981018688)
- CE Certified product. Cat.II - Directive 89/686/EEC Lev.1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.