Ducati Corse C3 Boots
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Ducati Corse V3 boots, made in partnership with TCX®, set new standards of comfort and protection for track riding. The light and durable microfiber upper is equipped with the Double Flex Control System, a protective structure in polyurethane with a slim profile designed to adhere to the boot shaft. Two ribs running along the back of the boots provide for a controlled flexibility of up to 13°, preventing the risk of hyperextension of the joint. Comfort and protection of the tibia are ensured by an over-injection on elastic material, while the inner side of the boot, customized with a technical drawing of the 1299 engine, has a surface that provides grip without any protrusions that could get caught during a fall. In fact, the boot's closure is positioned on the outer side. An effective calf adjustment system, the sole integrated into the boot design, magnesium sliders, and an internal lacing system with quick scrolling strap complete the overview of these top-of-the-range sport boots.
- Newly designed, lightweight, mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area
- Durable, lightweight microfibre, over-injected front & side panel to allow an easy step in and a precise fit around the foot/leg
- Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
- Soft microfibre gaitor for a perfect fit around the calf
- Inner protection in chamois for maximum grip.
- AIR TECH breathable, soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- Anatomic, antibacterial and interchangeable
- Outside elastic zip + Velcro tab. Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle + PU toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
- Polyurethane shin plate with iron mesh air intakes and micro injections
- D.F.C. Double Flex Control System, to offer an excellent balance between flexibility and protection
- Polyurethane shift pad integrated in the sole and Ducati customized
- Ergonomically designed polyurethane heel counter
- Replaceable abrasion resistant magnesium toe slider
- Replaceable magnesium and polyurethane heel sliders to allow natural sliding in case of a fall
- EC certified boots (EN 13634)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.