Ducati Corse C3 Gloves
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
Ducati Corse C3 leather gloves, dedicated to sport use, feature excellent fit, great sensitivity on the controls, and elevated levels of protection. Made by Spidi Sport, they feature full-grain leather with carbon protectors on the knuckles, fingers and metacarpal, Clarino® reinforcements, and Warrior insert on the palm. In the event of a fall, the hand is further protected by a Keramide lining resistant to abrasion and heat, and by the presence of fiber double stitched seams in the areas most subject to stress. Available in two color versions, the Ducati Corse C3 are CE-certified according to the latest standards.
- Para-aramid fiber stitching
- Clarino® leather palm reinforcement with polyurethane coating to improve grip (0.7 mm thick)
- Full grain cowhide (0,8 +/- 0,1 mm thick)
- Keramide lining with high abrasion and heat resistance
- Perforation on the inner side of the fingers
- Knuckles with silicon shock-absorbing padding
- Wrist strap
- Double Velcro closure on the forearm
- Carbon knuckle protectors
- Shock Adsorber on back,knuckles, fingers, palm and thumb
- Warrior soft palm guard
- Certified according to EN 13594 LEV. 1