Ducati Corse Power K2 Racing Suit
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Take to the track and enjoy the thrill of the Ducati racing experience, with the new racing suit designed by Dainese exclusively for Ducati. Its asymmetrical design, inspired by the racing suits worn in the 80s and redesigned by Aldo Drudi with a contemporary twist, blends perfectly with the Borgo Panigale racing spirit. It boasts an excellent fit, thanks to S1 stretch fabric inserts and curved design of the elbows and knees, perfect allies even when tackling the most extreme leaning angles. The CE-certified protector compartment on this suit, the Tri-axial inserts and steel plates allow you to ride your Ducati in complete safety. The adrenaline rush is guaranteed.
- Kangaroo leather (0.9 +/- 0.1 mm thick)
- S1 fabric
- Detachable Nanofeel® lining with 3D-Bubble inserts
- Seamless collar
- Elasticized fabric inserts on sleeve, crotch and calfs
- Tri- axial elasticated insert on the back
- Wrist with reduced thickness and self-locking zip
- Separated waterbag (981043026)
- Elasticated inserts in the inner lining to improve movement
- 1 inside pocket
- NOT available to measure
- Localised perforation
- Leather suit bag included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.