Ducati Corse Tex C3 Women's Jacket
Items with no in-store quantity will be special ordered and fulfilled within 2-15 business days. Special orders may be subject to a restock fee if returned.
The Ducati Corse C3 fabric jacket, which is available in male and female versions, is designed for sport-touring use. Designed by Aldo Drudi and developed in collaboration with Dainese, this high-quality CE certified garment is made from Cordura® Comfort material, a water and oil repellent fabric that is slightly elastic and provides for exceptional riding comfort. It comes equipped with composite protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and is predisposed for the insertion of a chest protector (men's version only) and a Wave or Manis G back protector. Inside, the removable thermal lining and D-Dry® waterproof and breathable membrane allow it to be used under a wide range of climatic conditions.
- Cordura® Comfort fabric
- Removable thermal lining
- Totally waterproof and breathable D-Dry® membrane that helps release body steam
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable waist fastening
- 2 outer pockets, 2 inside pockets
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- In thermoformed composite material, pursuant to EN 1621.1
- Fits Double Chest protector (sold separately, item 981030655)
- Fits G2 Wave back guard (sold separately, item 981011410) or fits G2 Manis back guard (sold separately, item 981018688)
- CE Certified product. Cat.II - Directive 89/686/EEC, class A